Natural Nutrition Collection
This product is based on the homology of food and medicine. The main ingredients are collected from royal jelly, bee pollen, propolis and honey. This product contains no preservatives and chemical additives and is a purely functional food.
Pollen is the male germ cell of all kinds of plants, which is equivalent to the sperm of a mammal. A pollen is a fertilization unit. A seed, in the real sense, it is a kind of concentration of life and a memory of life.
Royal jelly is the only food of the queen bee. The life of the queen bee is 40 times that of normal bees. Royal jelly is rich in nutrients and contains a large amount of active substances.
Propolis is an effective substance used by bees to maintain the health of the entire population. Propolis is an extremely rare natural resource known as "purple gold", which contains more than 300 kinds of nutrients in 20 categories.
Therefore, they are known as "all-round nutritious food", "concentrated natural medicine collection", "inner cosmetics", etc., is a treasure in human natural food.
Based on the honey that can lubricate the gastrointestinal tract, this product brings the above mentioned ingredients into the gastrointestinal absorption, showing the scientific means of sweet healing.
This product has been scientifically formulated, and people have given it a title: natural nutrition collection of pollen honey, or the world's first drink.
This product uses sweet diet therapy as a means, it is recommended to take at an empty stomach. This product contains royal jelly, which taste is spicy, and it has strong stimulation on the empty stomach, so you need to take one-tenth of the normal amount at the first time, wait for stomach adaptation. After that, increase it to a normal amount of 10~20 ml (or a small teaspoon), or use it directly under warm water of 60 degrees below or apply it on dippits. Take it once a day for long-term use and keep fit.
WHO SHOULD NOT TAKE THIS PRODUCT
- Those who are allergic. That is, people who are allergic to seafood or drugs. Because royal jelly contains hormones, enzymes, and heterosexual proteins which is not suitable for those people.
- Those who suffer from low blood pressure and low blood sugar for a long time. Royal jelly contains substances similar to acetylcholine, and acetylcholine has antihypertensive and hypoglycemic effects.
- Those who suffer from intestinal dysfunction and diarrhea. Because royal jelly can cause strong contraction of the intestine, it induces intestinal dysfunction，leading to diarrhea, constipation and other symptoms.
- At the beginning of surgery and when women are pregnant. After the operation, the patient lost too much blood and the body was seriously weak. At this time, taking royal jelly, it is easy to cause bleeding. Royal jelly can also stimulate uterine contractions and affect the normal development of the fetus.
- Those who have liver yang stagnation and blocked damp and heat, or those who have high fever, vomiting blood and jaundice liver disease, should not take royal jelly.
- Children under 10 years of age are not suitable for consumption. Children are at the peak of development, the hormone secretion in the body is in a complex relative balance state, and the supply is sufficient. The royal jelly contains a very small amount of hormones. If it is consumed, it may lead to an imbalance of hormone secretion in children's delicate balance, which may affect the normalization of children. Development may lead to giant disease. However, if the child is not fully developed, he can drink it in small amounts to promote balanced development. Once balanced, he can stop drinking. Adults are in a state of hormone deficiency, while development stops, and drinking royal jelly is to supply the insufficience.
- Pollen has an allergic risk to people with pollen allergy. If it is a pollen allergy, you can start with a small amount of pollen honey, and gradually increase the amount after adaptation to achieve the purpose of desensitization.
- It is not recommended for diabetics.